Subject Re[2]: OT: Survey about database corruption (for portuguese speakers only)
Author Carlos H. Cantu
Please read the subject - the survey is intended just for portuguese
speakers. I posted here in this list because this is an international
list and so there are portuguese speakers here too. For people who
does not understand portuguese and want to vote there are lots of
online translators that can give a help on understanding the
questions/answers (Google, Babelfish,etc.).

That's really great that you dont have problems with database
corruptions. Speaking for myself, I dont have problems too. I run a
discussion list with lots of users (all portuguese speakers) and many
of them has or had problems with db corruption sometime. They asked me
to put this poll online so we could have an idea of what is the
scenery where db corruption is more likely to happen.

Also just my 0.02

[]s

Carlos
WarmBoot Informatica - http://www.warmboot.com.br