Subject Re: [firebird-support] BLOBs and Triggers
Author Marcos Vinicius Dufloth
Yep, same error if I try make an manual insert like this on IBExpert.
There's no truncation and I insert in this table using Delphi without
problems. The problem is that I would copy files and releases to a new
rows, under a new version number (if you don't realize, this is an VCS
system). I can make this on Delphi, but it will increase network traffic
without needed. Just I wonder if I can do it on server side...

Marcos.

*Marcos Vinicius Dufloth*
*ICQ#: 128291190

Tecnocyber, Ltda