Subject RE: [firebird-support] BLOBs and Triggers
Author Alan McDonald
And you are sure it's not a truncation somewhere else in the trigger?
My gut does not like the not null blob fields - never done that and probably
never would but maybe it's OK
Can you (have you tried to) make a manual insertion with this statement not
in the context of the trigger?
Alan

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/