Subject Re: Insert succesfull while violating primary key constraint
Author olivier_olmer
Hi Helen,

For dropping the foreign key constraint I just used a script with
alter table drop fkconstraintxxx. I write this because IBAdmin was
mentioned as a possible cause, but I did not used to execute script.
Instead I used the latest version of IBConsole, which I like more
executing larger scripts.

I still have to try to reproduce this problem, because I can not
stand not knowing what went wrong.

With kind regards,

Olivier Olmer
Oxolutions