Subject Re: Embedded DataBase
Author Javier Soques
Need to access FB from VB without ODBC or ADO? Checkout
http://fbdll4vb.sourceforge.net
Includes embeded version.

Javier Soques

--- In ib-support@yahoogroups.com, "edward_van_h2002"
<edward_van_h2002@y...> wrote:
> --- In ib-support@yahoogroups.com, "Artur Anjos" <artur@a...> wrote:
> > Not a embedded database, but a "embedded server": a dll that you
can call from your application, that do everything a server does,
without the need to install a server.

> I just saw that 1.5 RC3 has an embedded server... but no
information on how to call it from an EXE. I seem to undertand that
the API is the same as the regular version, but can someone confirm
this, and tell me where to find a document that lists the C API so I
can call them from a VB program directly (ie. no ODBC etc.)?