Subject Re: UDF does not work
Author Andrew Monteith
Hi

All the examples I have seen use cstring, I assume it has something
to do with the calling convention of C Functions. The reason the
second parameter is used, is so that Firebird can free the memory
created by the output parameter.

One other gotcha I came across is that if you want to pass an
Integer to a function it must be 'var' parameter.

HTH
Andrew

--- In ib-support@yahoogroups.com, "supertokkie" <martinstuij@c...>