Subject Re: [ib-support] Firebird, Stored Procedures, and BLOB parameters
Author Jerome Bouvattier
Hi,

types"

>but inferred that it was already supported (in Firebird - my assumption)

>Alan
>PS: I've never read this statement in the documentation but if it's there,
>it's clearly wrong

That's what I thought until I get an "Invalid BLOB id" error. I searched the
borland archives I found posts (such as http://tinyurl.com/83p9) saying that
the doc what right in the sense that you can't predict if passing BLOB
params will work or not. Bottom line seems to be "it might work, it might
not"...

This is true for IB 6 and I learnt it the hard way. Now I searched in FB's
release notes to see if it had been fixed, but found nothing.

Can someone confirm it has been fixed in FB ?

Regards.

--
Jerome