Subject RE: [ib-support] subquery problem
Author Bogdan Mugerli
select * from Table T1
inner join Table T2 on t2.docid = T1.docid
where t1.name = 'name1' or t1.name = 'name3'

Regards
Bogdan

-----Original Message-----
From: German Terrazas [mailto:german@...]
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 2:09 PM
To: ib-support@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [ib-support] subquery problem

hi !

The problem I have is as follows:

tTable=(name, page, docid, id) with an instance:

('name1', 1, 1, 1)
('name2', 2, 2, 2)
('name3', 1, 1, 3)
('name4', 2, 3, 4)

It is needed all rows with name='name1' and name='name3' with same
docid. From the table instance above, the result should be:

('name1', 1, 1, 1)
('name3', 1, 1, 3)

I hope you help me.

thanks,