Subject RE: [ib-support] Interbase CPU usage
Author Alan McDonald
hard to say..
how big are the databases? if big then 86Mb is small
have you tried freeing up some more space for it?
Alan

-----Original Message-----
From: Johannes Pretorius [mailto:johannes@...]
Sent: Wednesday, 19 March 2003 3:35 PM
To: ib-support@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ib-support] Interbase CPU usage

Good day
-\=0-=-0-=0

We have 2 interbase servers running approximately the same database size
files.

The one machine is running nicely and have no CPU usage problems. This
machine has 230 MB free on the
C drive and 300 MB + on the secondary drive where the database file is.

The second machine that gives Interbase CPU usage problems (Note the
database was validated against corruptions), has
86 MB free on the C drive and also 300 MB + on the D drive where the
database file is.

Can this hard drive space limit be the problem. The machines are the same
hardware and OS. NT 4 and Interbase is 5.6

I have the same client software at both sites. and approximately the same
amount of work.

Thanks in Advance

Johannes