Subject RE: [ib-support] IBConsole Very slow to responde (Opening Delphi projects too) MORE INFO
Author Alan McDonald
Affinity cant't be set for 6.01 - you need fb

-----Original Message-----
From: M Tuttle [mailto:miket@...]
Sent: Tuesday, 18 March 2003 12:00 AM
To: ib-support@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [ib-support] IBConsole Very slow to responde (Opening
Delphi projects too) MORE INFO

Greetings All,

A little more info that might help determine why my new XP computer will not
connect to Interbase 6.01 quickly when another XP computer will connect
quickly.

My new computer if a P4 3.06 Ghz with Hypertreading enabled. Is it possible
this could be the root cause of the super slow connection times I reported
earlier? If so would setting the CPU Affinity to 1 work? I don't remember
where to change this at. Can someone tell me how to change it?

Thanks

Mike