Subject Re: [ib-support] SuperServer for the MacOS X/Darwin
Author John Bellardo
John,

On Friday, March 14, 2003, at 09:33 AM, John B. Moore wrote:

> Folks,
>
> It appears right now that this is only the CS version for the
> MacOS 10.2+ ... though there is references in the install scripts of a
> SuperServer..

At one point, before the 1.0 release, SS was working. But later
versions were throwing an error at every file access. I tried,
halfheartedly and unsuccessfully, on a couple of occasions to fix it.

> Anyone aware of the plans in this area..? I would love to be the
> tester..<G>

Once 1.5 CS is working I'll look at SS again. But lately has been
difficult for me to find time to work on FB.

-John