Subject Re[2]: [ib-support] Interview with Dmitry Yemanov
Author Carlos H. Cantu
>>I don't know if that's a pro or a con :)

Of course it's a pro :-)

CH> unfortunately we quitted our band's website

You can check my band site (with MP3's downloads) at
http://www.thexband.hpg.com.br . The page is in portuguese, but you
can use babelfish to translate it.

About free providers, there are lots of them, the most famous is
Yahoo-Geocities.

Anyway, I think its better stop this thread before Helen kick us
off... ;) If anyone wants to continue the talk, please send me an email
in private.

[]s

Carlos
WarmBoot Informatica - http://www.warmboot.com.br