Subject Re: [ib-support] language selection
Author Ray Holme
Unless I missed something Dutch (like German and/or
French) has just a few extra characters and you can
use the extended Ascii characters to represent them.
Using "none" will let you do this. The extended
character set however will allow things to sort
correctly (extended Ascii values are all after "z").
Some extended character sets will use 2-byte encoding,
which will use double the space for all text. I
suspect Dutch would notm but am not sure.

Ray