Subject Re: Error on Inserting Record to Table? - OT
Author Joaquim Macedo
Bill,

I don't know what you really want.
Here is what I've done:
1. Changed all the table names - to fewer characters
2. Changed all the columns names - to fewer characters
3. Convert the Access database to a Firebird one, using the freeware
program: SQL2GDB.
4. Create some script files - using the same program.
5. Run the scripts until there are no errors. ( with IBSQL and isql -
isql is better for long scripts files )

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Joaquim.