Subject Re: [ib-support] Interbase connection problem. - MORE INFO
Author Helen Borrie
At 07:53 AM 4/03/2003 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi there.
>-=0-=0=-=0
>My real problem is actually the top part the PS part is something that I
>picked up a while ago and actually
>wanted to let people know about it as it is odd but we have moved around it.
>
>But I really need to get the above problem fixed urgently

Re-read my message then.
If you (a) fix up the connection string and (b) move the database onto a
disk that is physically attached to the server and/or (c) don't try to
connect to it as a mapped device, you will cure both the broken connection
problem and the (potentially worse) data corruption problem.

heLen