Subject RE: [ib-support] generator of generators
Author Svein Erling Tysvaer
Of course there is nothing inherently wrong with DDL scripts executed when
upgrading an application, but this is rather different from executing DDL
whenever a value is inserted into a table. DDL when inserting just feels
like mixing two very different things. Using multiple tables is fair
enough, but again - automating this to happen whenever a value is inserted
in another table isn't quite ideal. Firebird isn't that 'object driven' yet.

Set