Subject RE: [ib-support] generator of generators
Alan

-----Original Message-----
From: Svein Erling Tysvaer
[mailto:svein.erling.tysvaer@...]
Sent: Monday, 3 March 2003 8:52 PM
To: ib-support@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [ib-support] generator of generators

Duilio,
the one thing that bothers me is that you want to do DDL from within your
application. Unlike Helen, I cannot say exactly why, but it does ring a
warning bell.

The one article that I think may get you on a better track is "An Auditable
Series of Numbers" found on
http://www.ibobjects.com/docs/ti_AuditableSeries.ZIP

Regardless of whether this helps or not, I hope you find a good solution to
your problem.

Set