Subject Re: [ib-support] Interbase/Firebird memory question
Author Svein Erling Tysvaer
I cannot help you with your calculations, but would recommend you to start
by checking the Oldest Active Transaction (OAT) and the Next Transaction.
If the gap between these two numbers is big, you have a problem with an
uncommitted transaction (and uncommitted transactions means that the
database may have to store lots of old versions of records).

HTH,
Set