Subject Re: Gorup by
Author Michael Vilhelmsen <Michael.Vilhelmsen@M
Thank you all.

I did this:

create view test8(
DATO,
DATO1,
YearYear,
MonthMonth,
TimeTime,
dayday,
ART,
SALGKR)
as
select
TRANSAKTIONER.DATO,
cast(cast(TRANSAKTIONER.DATO as char(11)) as date),
cast(extract(year from dato) as varchar(4)),
cast(extract(month from dato) as varchar(2)),
cast(extract(hour from dato) as varchar(2)),
cast(extract(day from dato) as varchar(2)),
TRANSAKTIONER.ART,
TRANSAKTIONER.SALGKR

from
TRANSAKTIONER;

That solved my problem.

Now I can group upon the hour, the day, the month or the year

Thank you all

Michael

--- In ib-support@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Vilhelmsen