Subject Re: [ib-support] Re: IBX and FB1.5
Author Ann W. Harrison
At 11:33 AM 2/18/2003 +0100, Frank Gruber wrote:

>Maybe this is more a copy / paste issue but I don't think
>that these releases are still IPL. I'm sure Jeff Overcash
>has the answer. But it's not very easy to get answers from
>IB guys to FB related questions.

One of the characteristics of the IPL is that it is
permanent. Code that has been released under the IPL
can always be used under the IPL. Subsequent changes
by the copyright holder can, of course, be restricted,
but the code that's already public is fair game.

Regards,

Ann
www.ibphoenix.com
We have answers.