Subject RE: [ib-support] Generate a SELECT statement with variables in a procedure
Author Louis Kleiman
It's hokey and minited, but you can create something like:

If (InputParameter='ThisField') then

Select ThisField from.

Else If (InputParameter='ThatField')

Select ThatField from.

Depending on the number of options and combinations, this can be a
reasonable approach. You also need to realize that the structure of the
result set is fixed, so the output parameters must cover all possible result
set structures.

Louis Kleiman

SSTMS, Inc.