Subject Re: FB 1.5 SQL Documentation
Author Sanjay Minni <sminni_news@minisoftindia.
--- In ib-support@yahoogroups.com, "Leyne, Sean" <sleyne@a...> wrote:
> > [draft] documentation
> > for the [proposed] SQL for Firebird 1.5+ onwards

> If you are looking the details of how to use the new SQL statements,
> then these are not really available yet. You can , however, have a
read
> of the Beta2 release notes, it details all the changes and does
include
> some sample of the new SQL statements syntax
> http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=139202

Is the available Documentation for the SQL syntax:
- that of IB6 Beta as available on IBPhoenix site main download page
*_and_*
- as available on the IBPhoenixCD (which I have not seen as yet)
or is there any other reference available
*_and_*
- as gathered from the link given above
or is there any other documentation available
(I am trying to assemble the latest complete doc of the SQL)

Sanjay