Subject RE: [ib-support] Help On Stored Procedures
Author Kiran
here is the part of my Delphi code where am trying to create a stored
procedure...

SQLQuery1.SQL.Add( 'CREATE PROCEDURE SPGETDRID_TEMP( DRID VARCHAR(50))
RETURNS (RET_DRID VARCHAR(50)) AS');
SQLQuery1.SQL.Add( 'BEGIN');
SQLQuery1.SQL.Add( 'SELECT DR_ID FROM TEMPDRS WHERE DR_ID = :DRID INTO
RET_DRID;');
SQLQuery1.SQL.Add( 'SUSPEND;');
SQLQuery1.SQL.Add( 'END');

try
TD.TransactionID := 2;
TD.IsolationLevel := xilREADCOMMITTED;
SQLConnection1.StartTransaction(TD);
SQLQuery1.ExecSQL;
SQLConnection1.Commit(TD);
except on e: EDatabaseError do
begin
SQLConnection1.Rollback(TD);
LogFile.Log(e.Message);
end;
end;

am getting an ERROR saying "No Value for parameter 'DRID'." and its
exiting.. without creating...
and the same code is working very fine with IBAccess when I tried create it
manually.

any help greatly appreciated...
Kiran Kumar.