Subject Re: [ib-support] Server trap. Firebird 1.5b2 on w2k
Author Svein Erling Tysvaer
Hi Andrew, I guess a combination of three factors are the reason for this
particular question being unanswered.

1) this list does not support beta versions, use firebird-devel.
2) you error description is very vague, you ought to give a lot more detail
starting with the source code of your SP and the line which causes it to fail
3) some of us (including me) haven't got a clue what may be wrong

Set
- I support Firebird, I am a FirebirdSQL Foundation member.
- Join today at http://www.firebirdsql.org/ff/foundation