Subject RE: [ib-support] Linux FB 1.02 gbak error
Author Bert Hughes
Are you using the -user/-password params? Try running gbak while you're
logged in as root (or possibly whatever user runs firebird), and DO NOT use
the user/password params, e.g.:

gbak -R mydata.gbk mydata.gdb

Bert Hughes

-----Original Message-----
From: Didier Gasser-Morlay <Didiergm@...>
[mailto:Didiergm@...]
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 10:28 AM
To: ib-support@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ib-support] Linux FB 1.02 gbak error

Hello,

I have FB 1.02 (latest update) running on my Linux box.

ibserver is happily running, I can connect happilly through PHP. My
only problem is that when I try to run gbak I receive a message

gbak: ERROR: connection rejected by remote interface
gbak: Exiting before completion due to errors

any suggestions as it come in handy to be able to do some backups :)

Didier