Subject RE: [ib-support] FB 1.5 beta1
Author Brian K. Woods
Marcelo,
Dmitry wrote:
>It has nothing to do with the components. You should just use the
>appropriate version of the client library.

I think he has you on the right track, since the client stuff has changed
( i.e. the gds32.dll has been stubbed out to call fbclient.dll, etc )
As a side note: you might want to reconsider trying to use IBX with the
newer versions of Firebird. I have seen various references, ( in this list
and on the web ) that Jeff Overcash and Interbase have both publicly stated
they will not keep IBX compatible with future versions of Firebird.

It might be wise to take heed of that now, before sinking too much time
into getting IBX working with FB 1.5+.

Good luck,
Brian