Subject Re: [ib-support] About Atomicity, Consistency, Isolation, and Durability
Author Svein Erling Tysvaer
I just checked their site and I did find what you said on
http://www.dbexperts.net/documentation/comparison. Also, they claim that
Firebird only runs on Linux and Windows (I had the impression that we are
available on more platforms, even though I haven't used any) and that we do
not have 'concurrent transactions'. This latter claim may well be true,
since I do not understand what concurrent transactions means. Anyone care
to enlighten me?

Set