Subject Re: Views getting corrupt
Author nols_smit
When I open the view (using IBManager) I get the following message:
frmViewView_2.frmData.DataSelectQuery:
Arithmetic overflow or division by zero has occured.
arithmetic exception, numeric overflow, or string truncation

This particular view's definition:

CREATE VIEW PROVINCE_DC (
PROV_ID,
PROV_DB_ID,
PROV_DESC,
DC_ID,
DC_DB_ID,
DC_DESC)
AS
SELECT
PROVINCES.ID,
PROVINCES.DB_ID,
PROVINCES.DESCRIPTION,
DISTRICTCOUNCILS.ID AS ID1,
DISTRICTCOUNCILS.DB_ID AS DB_ID1,
DISTRICTCOUNCILS.DESCRIPTION AS DESCRIPTION1
FROM
JUNCTION
INNER JOIN PROVINCES ON (JUNCTION.FROM_ID = PROVINCES.ID)
INNER JOIN DISTRICTCOUNCILS ON (JUNCTION.TO_ID =
DISTRICTCOUNCILS.ID)
;

I can open the views this one depends on without problems.

Regards,

Nols Smit

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "Martijn Tonies"