Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: Helen, when is you book coming out?
Author Helen Borrie
At 12:10 PM 14/12/2003 +0700, you wrote:
>Amazon.com says 'Apr 2004'. It's already on my wishlist :-)
>
>a18pedersen wrote:
> > Looking forward to that :-)
> >
> > Anders
> >
> > --- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, Helen Borrie <helebor@t...>
> > wrote:

> >>The latest information is that it is scheduled for March 2004.

Springer-Verlag has March 2004 and I think they're responsible for
production. btw, the title is NOT "The Definitive Guide to FirebirdSQL"
(ech!!! They have "The Definitive Guide to MySQL" currently showing in
Forthcoming Titles). It was a tentative title assigned by Apress
marketing to which I responded with Definitive Nausea. It went through a
subsequent phase as "The Firebird Book", which is my preference. Last time
I heard (Nov. 19) it was going to be "The Firebird Database Developers'
Guide" It seems to be taking a bit of time for marketing to catch up...

/heLen