Subject Re: [firebird-support] Firebird 1.5 run on Windows 2003 Server/XP with PHP4.3.4
Author Yves Glodt
On Tuesday 09 December 2003 15:05, DUOK INFORMATICA, S.L.- Luis Mª
Montero wrote:
> I have problems with php_interbase.dll I have my sever working with
> Firebird 1.03 but when I start Firebird 1.5 I can´t make the
> connection.
>
> I have readen that Firebird 1.5 has some problems with PHP, but all
> the solutions I have seen are for Linux servers. Do you have the
> solution??

I can only say I had it running on w2k prof., with apache and php4.3.4.
In fact I had it running with FB1.03, and it worked great. Then I got
rid of 1.03 and I simply installed the rc4 installer and all my stuff
continued to work.

Did you use FB1.03 before, or is 1.5rc the first version you use?

regards,
Yves