Subject RE: [firebird-support] some strange problems with firebird embedded and different OSes - low priority, just currious
Author Tom Munro Glass
Confirmed that Win98SE seems to need msvcp60.dll. I had an embedded
application that refused to work so I copied this file from a Win2K machine
and my application started working.

So where do I officially get msvcp60.dll from and am I allowed to distribute
it with my application?

Regards,

Tom Munro Glass