Subject RE: [firebird-support] A change for the better?!
Author Compard Qld Corp
Helen

Your right. The mail server I use a program called spamassassin.
Its pretty good but it sometimes gets it wrong and thinks a legitimate
e-mail is spam.

Victor

See <http://spamassassin.org/tag/> http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for
more details.

-----Original Message-----
From: Helen Borrie [mailto:helebor@...]
Sent: Thursday, 9 October 2003 10:28 AM
To: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [firebird-support] A change for the better?!

At 08:18 PM 8/10/2003 -0300, you wrote:
>Hey! This is spam!
> This kind of thing should not happen in here!

There is no way to stop it, other than making the list invite-only. At
least it is rare in this list. In other lists, we get porn spam. "Free

and open" means different things to different people.

^heLen

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705
115386:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/au
toredir?camp=556&lineid=3614674&prop=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egrou
pmail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=955067890>