Subject Re: [firebird-support] A change for the better?!
Author Henrique Lobo Weissmann
Hey! This is spam!
This kind of thing should not happen in here!
----- Original Message -----
From: stevencharles_20032000
To: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2003 6:16 PM
Subject: [firebird-support] A change for the better?!

Well, I don't know about you.but I've been having a hard time finding
work in the current economical conditions. After being laid off from
my previous job, I decided to start doing contract work to pay the
bills after not having a lot of luck finding a new job. It wasn't
that I couldn't find a job, just that all the jobs I found out there
were either entry level, or they wanted a bit more qualifications
than I had.

So, it was off to hunting for contracts and looking for clients.
This has gone alright, but I found that most months I just couldn't
make ends meet. So I decided to look into some other areas and see
if I could find another option. I knew one thing for sure though,
working from home was WAY BETTER than going into the office.

After a few weeks of searching the net in my free time I found just
what I was looking for. I started working with this company and
setting up my own home based business. After only 4 months my
business income is surpassing my income from doing contracts and
things are looking great!

If you're interested in finding out more you can check them out at
http://www.GraspOn2dreams.com/?refid=c
Or you can call them at 1-888-233-0385 and they'll have someone call
you.

Hope this helps someone,

Steven Charles

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor