Subject RE: [firebird-support] Firebird minimum system requirements
Author Nigel Weeks
FreeBSD4.8, slim kernel, nothing optional selected in install,
Firebird-1.0.2 (CS), PHP, Apache
(Thusly Webserver, PHP Client, hooking into Firebird Server)

My 486DX2 66 with 16MB ram ran a training course on a web app for 20 people
at a time.
Not a problem. 1 second turn-around on any request.

It hoons along on any hardware! ;-)

N.