Subject Re: [ib-support] Re: Restore crisis
Author Claus Heeg
Hi Rod,

if I were in your shoes, I d take orig. database find the primary
indexNr 67 and drop this index and restore it again.

after having a restore database i wd try to first find duplicates and if
none then create the index again.
I keep fingers crossed for you for ten years we had not such an gbak error.
yours
Claus