Subject Re: [ib-support] Re: Restore crisis
Author Martijn Tonies
Rod,

I hope you didn't do a restore that replaced the current database?

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
InterBase Workbench - the developer tool for InterBase
http://www.upscene.com

Firebird Workbench - the developer tool for Firebird
http://www.upscene.com

Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

"This is an object-oriented system.
If we change anything, the users object."