Subject RE: [ib-support] Re: grant on stored proc
Author Alan McDonald
you had better revoke from upd_last_use now cause it will remain there as an
orphaned grant to a user which does no exist
Alan
-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Nilsson-Harding [mailto:nilsson@...]
Sent: Thursday, 26 September 2002 13:33
To: ib-support@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ib-support] Re: grant on stored proc

That's it Helen! Thank you.

I was poring over the chapters in the guide on SP's, and missed this
completely!

BTW, I'd just like to say a more specific thank you to you!
You've helped me out heaps already (and plenty of others)
Your answers/suggestions/links etc are so valuable and thorough, and
are certainly appreciated.

So,
Thanks!!

> I noticed that your syntax looked incomplete:
>
> GRANT ALL ON EXCH TO UPD_LAST_USE
>
> should be
>
> GRANT ALL ON EXCH TO PROCEDURE UPD_LAST_USE

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor