Subject RE: [ib-support] UDF: Be selective with DECLARE EXTERNAL FUNCTION?
Author Alan McDonald
I declare them all in one hit - and I even use other dlls too - there's no
impact on performance
-----Original Message-----
From: Dieter Tremel [mailto:tremel@...]
Sent: Wednesday, 25 September 2002 23:01
To: ib-support@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ib-support] UDF: Be selective with DECLARE EXTERNAL FUNCTION?

does it make a difference how many external functions are declared in
a db? For instance, if I use only some of FreeUDFLib, can I declare
all of them using the "ib_declarations.sql" without any performance
decrease? It would be much easier to handle for me.

Thank You
Dieter Tremel

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor