Subject Re: [ib-support] MySQL vs Firebird - the slow decay
Author Jaume Andreu Sabater Malondra
On Tuesday 24 September 2002 11:54, Geert Bevin wrote:

> Jaume Andreu Sabater Malondra wrote:
> >>
> >>Really? And where did you get this information from?
> >
> > http://www.gentoo.org
>
> No really? Where? And what do you mean by "it's standard RDBMS"?

I didn't read it myself. I friend of mine, who uses Gentoo and is a kernel
hacker also, told me that when trying to convince me to leave Debian in
favour of Gentoo :-) It must be true, since he was not joking, but I can't
explain what it exactly means.

P.S. I am going to mail that friend of mine and ask him for details. I'll keep
you up to date when he replies back.

--
Jaume Andreu Sabater Malondra
jsabater@...