Subject RE: [ib-support] MySQL vs Firebird - the slow decay
Author Alan McDonald
stored procedures
-----Original Message-----
From: Martijn Tonies [mailto:m.tonies@...]
Sent: Tuesday, 24 September 2002 18:19
To: ib-support@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [ib-support] MySQL vs Firebird - the slow decay

> I like MySQL. I love Firebird. I resent that more and more I am
> having to justify to myself why I am using Firebird more than I use
> MySQL. I resent that more and more I am gravitating towards MySQL
> because it is not giving me reasons to stay with Firebird.

Referential integrity and other constraints.

Subselects

Unions

Triggers

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
InterBase Workbench - the developer tool for InterBase
http://www.upscene.com

Firebird Workbench - the developer tool for Firebird
http://www.upscene.com

Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

"This is an object-oriented system.
If we change anything, the users object."

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor