Subject Re: MAX database size
Author nitaligavino
Sorry, I should also add per the doc, you can have mutiple files. In
which case you are only limited by the OS. Here is a snip-it for the
doc:

"Database files cannot exceed 4GB total size. When a database file
reaches 4GB, InterBase
issues a warning and stops writing data to it. At this point, you
must add one or more
secondary files using the ALTER DATABASE statement or IBConsole."

Dan Crea