Subject Re: Newbie trying to understand the GROUP BY statement. Help!
Author Derek Basch
Thanks Tobias,
That is what I figured. I had written some client code for ReportLab
(Python) for grouping and was about to write the code for totaling.
I wanted to make sure that there were not any functions built into
the API that could do it more quickly. Interbase has so many nooks
and crannies that I felt I needed to check.
Thanks again,
Derek Basch

--- In ib-support@y..., "Tobias Giesen" <tobias_subscriber@t...>