Subject Re: [ib-support] Re: gbak - options ?
Author Martijn Tonies
Hi,

> I want export two tables from database to 'txt' and if I need
> recorver this txt into database, Is there any tolls ? I think gbak
> can't do this

There are tools that can export data as INSERT INTO statements,
for example, Firebird Workbench or InterBase Workbench can
do this for you ( www.upscene.com ).

For a complete list of tools - see www.ibphoenix.com section
"contributed downloads"

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
InterBase Workbench - the developer tool for InterBase
http://www.upscene.com

Firebird Workbench - the developer tool for Firebird
http://www.upscene.com

Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

"This is an object-oriented system.
If we change anything, the users object."