Subject Re: 'Time manipulation' or 'The Vulcan Science Directorate says it impossible'
Author Derek Basch
Thanks Everyone,
I had visualized something similar to that solution already but I
wanted to make sure there wasn't something similar already built
into the API that I could use instead. I am accessing Firebird via a
Zope/Interbase DB Adapter so I think I will place the 'smallest unit
of interest' logic on the DB layer to shield the TTW (through the
web) interface from the necessary time/unit conversion. I probably
would have already known how to do this if I had a format
programming education :)