Subject Re: [ib-support]
Author Helen Borrie
At 09:45 AM 19-09-02 +0800, you wrote:
>Dear all,
>
> I got an error message "translation error. Value out of bounds" when i
> running my application. The application is running on a win98SE and the
> database is housed on a firebird running on linux redhat7.2.

That's not a database error. You need to search your client application
code for a run-time condition that is making a bad array reference.

It's always essential when seeking help to provide full details of your
client environment and what your code is doing at the time the error
occurs. Though we don't troubleshoot application errors here, we have
users here for most development environments and you can usually get
pointed in the right direction, at least.

Please use the Subject field of your email program when posting messages.

^heLen