Subject Re: [ib-support] Help!Object is in use??
Author Paul Reeves
Regina Phandu wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Can anybody help me here? FYI, I'm new with firebird. I need to
> create a FK constraint between tables. But I always got the error
> message that say: "Object (tablename) is in use". But actually,
> nobody access the table. Currently, there are 4 people who can access
> the db So far, this problem solved when I restart the db and no one
> allowed to access the db first. What should I do to solve this
> problem?

Your workaround is the only solution at the moment. However, the source
of the problem has been identified and will hopefully be fixed in Fb 1.5.

There is no need to ask 'When will Fb 1.5 be ready?'. Developers are
working on it, and Alpha snapshots are being made available from time to
time. Announcements are made here when there are things to announce.

Paul
--

Paul Reeves
http://www.ibphoenix.com