Subject RE: [ib-support] Re: Panic with Date....
Author Alan McDonald
so does this mean you have fixed he database?
out of interest what was the control which produced this date?
-----Original Message-----
From: mk_delphi [mailto:mk_delphi@...]
Sent: Tuesday, 17 September 2002 3:12
To: ib-support@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ib-support] Re: Panic with Date....

Hi Alan,
When I perform a select I am able to browse
the data unless I reach the bads records,
when I get the bad records IBConsole (and others)
show me the error message 'Invalid data conversion'
and browsing stops...
The update work, so if I replace the bad DATE with nulls
I am able to navigate the table...
This solve my problem, but let me in a panic
state...
Thx
Best regards

--- In ib-support@y..., "Alan McDonald" <alan@m...> wrote:
> Marco,
> I think there are two things going on here
> 1. the date
> 2. you can't read table.
>
> 1. The date is not invalid so thre is no reason why FB should rejec
it
> 2. if you can't read it it's not becuase it's -700000, so let's
discover why
> you can't read it. It says invalid data conversion
> are you getting this error when you select datefield from table?
> Alan

InterBase
> dates
> > start going negative at 18 November 1858.
> >
> > heLen
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor