Subject Re: [ib-support] Re: ODBC / OLE DB with Crystal Reports????
Author Thomas Miller
You need to be on at least 7.0 for it to start taking advantage of
server side stuff.

We are on 8.0. Not that there is anything wrong with 8.5, but it
didn't have anything
new we wanted. We decided to wait until 9.0 to update. We are also
looking at
Fast Reports and Report Builder to replace Crystal.