Subject R: [ib-support] Interbase 5.6 and Firebird 1.0 on the same machine
Author Pier Alberto GUIDOTTI
I have a client who has an application which uses Interbase 5.6 and
which is not updatable to Firebird 1.0. Now he wants to use a SQL
database with my application. But my app only supports Firebird 1.0, and
my client doesn't have another server to install such a database (and he
doesn't want to spend money to buy it....). So, the only solution is to
have both servers on the same machine.
Thank you.

Pier Alberto GUIDOTTI