Subject Re: Why this query want generate ambiguos messages?
Author rogervellacott
I think you mean "won't", not "want", which has confused everyone a
little.

In my FB 1.0 installation, if I do a query of the type

SELECT FLD FROM TABLE_1 T1
JOIN TABLE_2 T2
ON T1.KEY = T2.KEY

if FLD exists in both tables, I get an ambiguity error.
So you are right. Your query should show an error. It looks like
there is something wrong with your installation or your database.

Roger Vellacott
Passfield Data Systems